List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] ktouch doesn't compile
From:       Haavard Froeiland <havard () student ! unsw ! edu ! au>
Date:       2001-10-16 23:43:50

Hi, I haven't done anything that part of the code. And I bellive it's because
of changes to the adim directory, "am_edit" simes to me to be responsebel.

When compiling with todays cvs I get:
sed -e "s,tr2i18n( \"\" ),QString::null,g" | sed -e "s,tr2i18n( \"\"\, \"\" )

And after linking to a slightly older admin dir I get:
sed -e "s,i18n( \"\" ),QString::null,g" | sed -e "s,QT_KDE_I18N( \"\"\, \"\" )

I'm not a guru on this stuff, but I expect this problem to sudenly be fixed,
when a guru somewhere fixes this problem.

I also think the same problem accurs in kmessedword.

Greetings Haavard