List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] Still problems with KDevelop
From:       Birgit Schulz <Schulz.B () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-10-08 5:50:32

Hi Annma!
> Are your problems still related to the number of designer files in your
> project?
Yes it is! The problem seems to be in the Project-File *.kdevprj. In von
rows als all the files listed that belongs to the project. At the
*.kdevprj-File that can't be loaded, the row is more than 400 charakters
long.
> Does your KDevelop come from a RPM from your distro?
Don't understand exactly what you mean. I downloaded the rpm's for my
Suse-System.
> - KDevelop should be able to cope with large projects as I sometimes open
> some of those (like the kdevelop source code) with it.

Well I contacted Ralf Nolden and told him about my troubles. I sent him
the problematic Project-File. And now I am waiting for a response.

Okay ... maybe anyone has got an Idee, how to manage my programm in an
other way ... not with so many widgets in one Programm.

Birgit.

http://www.gmx.net