List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [KDE-EDU]: Server down
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-30 14:29:11

On Monday 30 July 2001 02:14 pm, bio@gmx.net wrote:
> Errm...
> I do not mean to be an
..
> but
..
> I am _sure_ everyone is doing the best they can, so let them have
> their peace.

Hi,

thanks for those direct words!

I am sorry for having caused some confusion, and I should try to improve
the way /how/ I say things... my intention had been to (1) get rid of my
frustration about a not-perfect solution and (2) perhaps find a way to
make things better.

Bernhard told me he would be happy to have a mirror for this site so I
am currently making plans to set one up and I hope (but cannot promise)
to be able to provide a 95% reliable machine within the next few months
- in theory this should give us *very* high reliability since (a) it is
unlikely that both machines are down and (b) in case of problems I normally
/should/ be able to react also on weekends.

Ciao,
Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer    Senior Software Engineer    Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>                <mailto:khz@kde.org>