List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [KDE-EDU]: another idea from annma
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2001-07-21 18:07:04

Hi all!

I corrected and completed the new people page on the website. If you have
more details to add, please contact me.
And don't hesitate to find new people who wants to get involved!

I have another idea..... I would like people who visit the website to be able
to subscribe to a monthly (or weekly) newsletter that I will write).
A newsletter is essential to keep people informed and to build a network of
contacts (I intend to establish relations with schools that way).
I need to find someone who will manage that list. We will also need a new
page on the website with a form. Chris can do that, thanks.
He suggested that a KDE person could manage such a mailing list?

Please tell me what you think and who is the happy volunteer for the list :)

I have also added a few things on the website (yes, I've been busy, the
weather is so poor here :( ) for example, check
http://edu.kde.org/projects/maths9.phtml
has a collection of web links with specific math exercises for 9-10 years old.
Coders can start right now!

If you have ideas for the website, design, icons, links, tutorials... please
feel free to contribute.

I still have to write a resume of our IRC meeting. That will come soon.
I am stuck with my KHangMan game in porting it to kde2......QString
problem.......

That's all for now.

Waiting to hearing from you,

annma