On Sunday 15 July 2001 02:28 pm, Eva Brucherseifer wrote: > > You can find some fine tutorials at: > > > > http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/index.html > > > > If you encounter any problems or have problems you can always ask on > > kde-devel@kde.org for assistance, or just ask on this list. > > There is also a very good tutorial for beginners written by annma: > http://women.kde.org/projects/coding/tutorials.html Ah nice, added that one to the list on developer.kde.org. Cheers, Waldo -- I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.