Hello Baltasar, On Freitag, 22. Juli 2022 12:28:32 CEST balta@profesdeciencies.net wrote: > Hello everyone. > I am Baltasar Ortega, a high school science teacher. > I have used the Step application to explain physics concepts such as > Uniform Rectilinear Motion or Uniformly Accelerated Rectilinear Motion. > The result has been more than satisfactory, both in academic results and > in student motivation. > > Nevertheless, I think that the project is somewhat dead, which is a real > pity because Step has an enormous didactic potential. Agree. > I'm not a programmer so I can't do much for Step, so I launch an appeal > for someone to revive this application. > > Among the things needed, and perhaps the most pressing, would be a > Windows version and the ability to save sceneries without messing > everything up. We'll check how feasible it is to produce a working Windows version for St= ep. As to the other issues, do you have a list of those "messing everything up= " problems that need to be urgently addressed? Please check whether those is= sues are already documented on https://bugs.kde.org/describecomponents.cgi? product=3Dstep. If not, please report them with concrete examples and step= s to reproduce. Thank you. Best Regards, Alexander