Hi Alexander, On 6/19/22 10:10, Alexander Semke wrote: > Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, I got interested in this topic after > having read the blog posts you mentioned above and I contacted Volker. > > It would be really great to perform the analysis and the visualization of the > data collected in these measurements directly in LabPlot. I started looking > already into some use-cases in this area and trying to implement the scenarios > in LabPlot. We'll be happy to implement features, if still missing and > feasible for us, that would be required for this project. > > Joining the next sprint sounds like a great idea. Please invite me next time. Wonderful, thank you for the interest in the Eco project! I will let you know once we have a date (likely mid-July) for the measure-athon and tooling Sprint. That will be a great opportunity to, among other things, identify missing features that could be useful (if feasible). And if I can provide assistance in any other way (providing measurement data, testing, etc.) please do not hesitate to be in touch! Cheers, Joseph -- Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco) OpenPGP: 8FC5 4178 DC44 AD55 08E7 DF57 453E 5746 59A6 C06F --- KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software! Website: https://eco.kde.org Mastodon: @BE4FOSS@mastodon.social Mailing list: https://mail.kde.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/energy-efficiency Matrix: https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#energy-efficiency:kde.org Forum: https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=334