List:       kde-edu
Subject:    access row number in labplot worksheet formula
From:       Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles () free ! fr>
Date:       2020-10-15 20:08:53

I'm currently switching from SciDAVis to labplot, and I'm really
satisfied with it so far. There is however one functionality I cannot
reproduce so far. In SciDAVis, you can access the row number in the
formula used to calculate values for a column. For instance :

col("1",i+1) in a column

will populate each cell with the value from the cell just below in
column 1.

Can you do the same in Labplot ? The dialog for the formula in labplot
doesn't seem to offer such a feature.

--
Julien Cubizolles