List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Gsoc project
From:       Alexander Semke <alexander.semke () web ! de>
Date:       2020-03-08 16:42:01

On Sonntag, 8. März 2020 16:56:10 CET aryan jangid wrote:
> Thanks.
> Alexander, what I meant was more insight on the GSoC project itself.
Same arguments here. The information provided on
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2020/Ideas#Project:_Integrated_documentation

has enough to start with. If you need more information about how GSoC is done
at KDE in general, there is also information on KDE sites about this.

Please keep in mind, besides the actual programming skills we expect a high
level of readiness and willingness to deal with the project and do the
required research for it. Furthemore, we require the applicants to work on
smaller tasks in the project prior to the actual GSoC so we can review the
skills and the readiness.

--
Alexander