List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Project: Integrated documentation GSoC
From:       Alexander Semke <alexander.semke () web ! de>
Date:       2019-03-31 11:07:51

Hello Abdullah,

the application is running already. We expect the students to contact the
organisation and the potential mentor much earlier and to start working on
some smaller tasks in order show their skills. Please go through
https://community.kde.org/GSoC#All_participants

You cannot be considered for this project anymore.

Best Regards,
Alexander