List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Interested in SoK with KDE LabPlot
From:       Huzaifa Faruqui <huzaifafaruqui () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-12-19 16:12:11

Hello everyone, my name is Huzaifa Faruqui and I am a CS engineering
student from India. Although I have not used LabPlot before, but I would
love to contribute to this project in the upcoming KDE SoK. I have
successfully built the LabPlot in my computer (using distro - KDE Neon). I
want to know the prerequisites for a prospective SoK participant for this
project and if anyone will be interested in mentoring me. Meanwhile, I will
try to fix as many bugs as possible.

Thanks!