List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Retiring as Cantor maintainer
From:       Alexander Rieder <alexanderrieder () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-15 16:33:30

Hello all,
some of you may have noticed, that the number of contributions I made
to Cantor has not been great lately. This is due to a severe lack of
time to invest into the project.
Since I don't think I will be able to give Cantor all the love it
deserves, I would like to hand over the maintainer position, to
someone who will. Fortunately, Filipe Saraiva <filipe@kde.org> who is
the man behind the Frameworks port and the Python backend has agreed
to step up and take over.
So I'd like to wish Filipe all the best with this new  position,
knowing that he will do a great job with it.
This does not mean that I will completely dissapear from development,
or stop reading this list, but I will take on more of an observing
role to the project.

Cheers,
Alexander