List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: Music Education
From:       Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-06 16:05:12

Dear Sandro

This is amazing! This is just the kind of awesomeness that KDE Edu has
had, and to be honest, I've felt that we've missed a music edu app for
way too long. Thank you for this, I'm sure it will be of great use to
many music enthusiasts.

A question I have is: do you envision expanding into sheet music
training as well? I'm not aware of any open-source app that uses MIDI
features to help practice sight-reading.

Regards
Akarsh