List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: LabPlot builds and runs with kf5
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2015-03-01 21:27:11

On 01 Mar 2015, at 22:16 , Alexander Semke <Alexander.Semke@web.de> wrote:
> > Once I get labplot to build on OSX/CI I will commit these changes to KDE's
> > build metadata repo.
> Thank you!

You're welcome.

> > Don't know whether this is the preferred way to achieve what I intend to
> > get.
> I'm not sure neither. I'll a look at this.

Great.

> > Anyway, doing this I got much further, but then ran into this:
> > [...]
> > Is this due to the use of clang on my end?
> Yes. Can you please apply the attached fix and try again? I don't have clang
> right here now…

OK, just did verify that the fix worked and now it goes further with this:
—
[ 45%] [ 45%] /Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/labplot/src/kdefrontend/spreadsheet/RandomValuesDialog.cpp:34:10: \
fatal error: 'gsl/gsl_rng.h' file not found #include <gsl/gsl_rng.h>
         ^
---
which is odd, since I am using the patch re the CMake prefix…

Could it be that also other CMakeLists.txt files would need a similar patch
wrt CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH?

Greets,
Marko