List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: OSX/CI: kig fails to build on branch master (when using Qt version below 5.4)
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2015-02-03 23:27:52

On 04 Feb 2015, at 00:24 , Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting@kde.org> wrote:
> As for adding an #ifdef around use of DatLocation I think that's a bit ov=
erkill, just use DataLocation until most/all applications depend on Qt 5.4,=
 then we can change them to AppDataLocation if needed, though both enumerat=
ions have the same value anyway, so no need to move away from the deprecate=
d one really.

OK, so I hope that kig=92s devs will revert back to DataLocation, at least =
for a while. :)