List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Willing to fix parley's bugs
From:       Amarvir Singh <amarvir.ammu.93 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-06 12:04:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings,

I was checking out Parley, and I noticed it doesn't recognize synonyms in
the written mode, does it? I'm assuming they are currently being
represented by separating them by a comma in a String. Could I help with it
somehow? Implementing the synonym feature using maybe a parser that checks
for "," or ";" or maybe even using a list. Is someone already working on it?

Thanks,
Amarvir Singh