List:       kde-edu
Subject:    KDE Edu sprint, finding a date
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-08-19 23:52:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi KDE Edu!
We are putting together a KDE Edu sprint in A Coru=C3=B1a, Galicia. To smoo=
th
things down, I decided to put together a doodle [1] to find a good date for
the sprint. This doodle is pointing the week-end where this could take
place so we can find some solid 5 days to have the sprint together (that
is, 2 days before, 2 days after, not set in stone).

If you're willing to collaborate with KDE Edu, please feel free to add
yourself on the doodle so we can take into account your availability for
the dates.

Aleix

[1] http://www.doodle.com/32t5xznry8pduyqp