List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Add Cooperative Learning to Pairs
From:       Marco Calignano <marco.calignano () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-06 8:21:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I would like to start adding Cooperative Learning features to Pairs, and
would like to throw the discussion in the mailing list.
For Cooperative Learning we need three main changes in Pairs, like
discussed in Randa last year (
http://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Sprint2012/TeachersNotes).

1. Limit the number of player to three, no more, no less.
2. Only one player can access the computer so we need a way to tell players
when they can do that
3. Link together different games so that the players have an increase in
tasks difficulty

To specify the difficulty of a game we can give a maximum number of move to
solve the game.

The first two points can be build in the game code, but the last point, I
believe, belongs to the theme description because it has to be more
flexible.

What do you think?

--
Life is short, so learn from your mistakes
And stand behind, the choices that you make

Face each day with both eyes open wide
And try to give don't keep it all inside

                                               Dream Theater