List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Re: Child style
From:       Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-27 19:40:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Since I don't know if he's on the mailing list, replying directly.

KDE Support themes, one of the themes that are suitable for kids is the
theme that the Caixa Magica Linux uses for it. you can see some screenshoot=
here.: www.caixamagica.pt

For translating stuff, you can first, take a look at the translation page
for help on how to do that:
http://kde.org/community/getinvolved/translation/

Cheers.

Tomaz