List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]:  Step development
From:       Sebastian Voecking <kde () voecking ! net>
Date:       2011-02-23 21:13:44

Hi,

some of you might already have heard about me. However I would like to
introduce myself. My name is Sebastian and I will take care about Step now.
You can find me on IRC as voeck. During the last weeks I already made myself
familiar with the code and already commited some bugfixes to trunk. For the 4.7
release I intend to work a little more on the usability. I am going to start
for example with nicer anti-aliased graphics which uses some newer
QGraphicsView features.

Regards,
Sebastian