List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: moving to git
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annmam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-24 19:21:11

Hi all,

Thanks Aaron for the explanations.
We have Marcus (nickname cryos) who will be able to help with the rules (he moved to \
git in his job and has the proper knowledge) as well as some Marble guys who already \
wrote theirs.

I am still on vacation without proper internet and with little time but I should be \
back home and back to KDE next week. I can then see what needs to be done and ping \
those people in order to get those rules started.

Anne-Marie