List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: New Website Status
From:       Matthias_Meßmer <matthias () familie-messmer ! de>
Date:       2010-06-29 17:50:17

Hurray!

The new features that are needed for the coming edu.kde.org website are
committed to the main framework now. Many thanks to Ingo ans Sayak and
others from the www team for their friendly help!

From the technical point of view it is time to commit the new
edu.kde.org site. But we still lack content on some major pages:

http://edu.angelaschule-osnabrueck.de/about_us/

http://edu.angelaschule-osnabrueck.de/about_us/users_stories.php

http://edu.angelaschule-osnabrueck.de/contact_us/press.php

http://edu.angelaschule-osnabrueck.de/contact_us/graphics.php

Especially the last page: What is the status of permission/copyright to
use the new logo? It was only a draft - a good one imho - but what's
about a final one? Who was the artist?

I continued moving content to userbase; have a look at the subpages of

http://userbase.kde.org/Applications/Education

During this work i found a lot of contributions: sounds, kvtml(2) files,
Kig macros. There is no time to write an overview for all these files in
a wiki containing dozens of links to edu.kde.org. I suggest to leave an
contribution page, perhaps behind a menu entry called "Get Involved"?
Under "About Us" or "Support"?

Please help me with this decision!

Greetings from sunny Germany

Matthias