List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Gsoc 2010 regarding
From:       annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr
Date:       2010-02-28 18:18:57

Hi,

I am the current KHangMan maintainer and I'd be happy to sponsor you (although I \
won't be available all summer probably but we can find someone to replace me). I'd be \
happy on any work improving KHangMan and I gave some ideas in a mail recently: \
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu&m=126703357210219&w=2

If you want to take on your current ideas, I'd be happy to help you taking them into \
more precise ideas.

Lydia, how do we proceed for ideas not on the Community SoC page? does this idea need \
to be added?

Best regards,

Anne-Marie