List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: gsoc 2010: KDE : Rocs
From:       Varrun Ramani <varrunr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-25 6:26:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I am interested in applying for gsoc 2010 for the KDE project. A quick
glance through the project ideas, interested me in one such project - *KDE
Rocs*.The idea was about implementing support in Rocs for various graph
formats like Dot, Umbrello etc. I have some previous experiences working
with dot. I would like to take up this idea. I have good background in C++,
but i am new to qt.

http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2010/Ideas#Project:__Rocs_-_Graph_File_Formats_and_Teacher_Mode

How do i go about starting with it? Can anyone here mentor me for gsoc the
same?
--
Regards
Varrun Ramani