List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: cantor backends
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-11-04 23:46:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi list,
I was thinking that having a KAlgebra backend for cantor would make sense
and now that Cantor is inside KDE already it might be a good moment to do
so.
Is there any documentation on how to write the backends? What classes should
be implemented, etc.?

It would be nice if I could meet some cantor developer to discuss that in
IRC or so.

Thanks,
Aleix