List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Marble Project
From:       Karel Vorster <krlvorster () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-25 14:09:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

SIr/Madam,

I have been trying to add additional places on to the standard view of Marble.

There are many additional "places of interest" (mostly for myself), and some, if not \
most of these, are not located in the main towns and cities.  Seeing that I am a \
monk, these would include apparition sites, archeological diggs and finds, and other \
such.

How do I go about this? It seems that the base packages are all in some encoding that \
I am not familiar with, and I do not seem to be able to find a "text type" file which \
is editable. Could you please advise as to what I am doing wrong?

Off course, the final file would be sent to you for your perusal, and may then also \
be further incorporated as a seperate download or some such under the additional \
downloadable information and files, or as an add-on or whatever.

I would love to hear your views on this!

Sincerely,

	Karel Vorster

- - -
email: krlvorster@gmail.com