List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: New Application: Memory test.
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-10-13 18:59:24

Am Mittwoch 01 Oktober 2008 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
> I needed this app, so I coded it.

Dear Carsten,
great attitude ;)

Alas, your iframe doesn't display in my Iceweasel:
http://lj-toys etc.

or is this just Ad? I expected some screenshot ;)

Reading vs. Listening could determine your learning type (visual vs.
auditive) - but audio files are harder for i18n.

Possibly there is similar projects within gcompris and abul-edu.

Regards
Ralf