List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: edu.kde.org: kvtml files
From:       Peter Hedlund <peter () peterandlinda ! com>
Date:       2007-10-15 15:09:22

On Monday 15 October 2007 06:42:20 am Jeremy Whiting wrote:
>  KWQ I'm not sure about, but I'm pretty sure Peter Hedlund is
> working on it.  Support for multiple languages and the ability to compare
> the second language to the third, etc. is fairly new in the library, so
> expect KWQ to be using all columns soon probably.

KWordQuiz is intended to be a simple general purpose flashcard program. It
will not incorporate the advanced language features of Parley and will
continue to use two columns (basically front and back of a physical card).

The way KWQ will be extended now that the support is in the library is using
pictures and sound, but it will not happen before 4.1.

Thanks,
Peter