List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Parley (KVocTrain) Expiring
From:       Frederik Gladhorn <frederik.gladhorn () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-09-23 12:52:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all!
If you used KVocTrain before, you might know (eventually) that there is
a "feature" called expiring.
After discussing it for a while, we didn't have the feeling that this feature
is needed.
Actually we did not even find out what it is supposed to do to be honest.
Looking at the code, it just ignores some threshold settings.

Unless there is real opposition or any reason to keep it, say "good bye, my
friend" and expiring will be gone.

Opinions please.
If there are none, I'll remove it on tuesday or so. Very soon anyways.

Greetings,
Frederik

(with the code removal chainsaw in hand)