List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: KVocTrain-Parlez
From:       Dan Nelson <dan () nelsonsonline ! net>
Date:       2007-09-19 21:15:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I just stumbled onto KVocTrain.  It looks excellent in most areas, but I have a \
question about declension of nouns.  I can't find a place to add the variations.  \
Since I am learning Croatian, not having this makes learning the variants rather \
difficult.  Are declension's available and I am simply missing them?

Now, onto my feature requests:
Sound so I can hear a native speaker say the word.
Images so I can optionally use an image rather than the native language equivalent.

To give you an idea, I am currently using Before You Know It to quickly learn a word, \
and jMemorize to maintain it.  KVocTrain/Parley appear to have the capability of \
including the best of both products.  Is this possible?