List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Step: interactive physical simulator
From:       Ben Crawford <crawford_ben () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2007-01-29 11:21:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Good Evening,

First let me say this project interests me for a number of reasons.

Summer break is quickly coming to an end here in New Zealand and I will be back \
teaching high school physics in a few short weeks.

I am also near the beginning of programming with C++/Qt/KDE so my programming skills \
are limited.  However, I would very much like to be involved in this project in some \
capacity.  As a teacher of physics and math(s) I have been less than impressed with \
educational software but kde-edu is quickly expanding the horizons.

I will continue to monitor the progress of this app and lend a hand when I can.

Once again, great concept and looking forward to its development.

Ben

http://mail.yahoo.com