Hi all, As you might know if you read my blog, there was a burglary in my house while we were away this week-end and among other things my laptop was stolen. It's the first time in my life such a thing happens and it's not nice. However my son was totally impressed by the policemen who tried to find fingerprints with their black powder ;-) I am trying to find a machine for building KDE again, we have an old PC which needs a new hard disk so it'll take the time to find an adequate hard disk... I can read my mail but I have no working KDE. I hope to be back soon and I'll ask you to commit things if I have urgent commits to do. Thanks in advance, Anne-Marie _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu