List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Kanagram: German Files?
From:       annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr
Date:       2006-09-09 14:35:09

Hi Ralf,

You must save your file as utf-8! If so, they work OK.
And having accented letters in a filename is not good, I remember I myself did
that and it was not accepted.

However the Kanagram editor itself seems to have an encoding problem. Would need
more tests, i just tried quickly.

Plus, KAnagram only accepts short words. In one of your files, Ralf, you have a
word too long to be shown.

Anne-Marie