On Fri, April 28, 2006 17:46, Jason Harris said: > That was just my advice...if you'd rather propose to implement the > full > KPhysics-with-plugins by the end of summer, I'm certainly not going to > hold > you back :) It's up to you. And I think it is a good advice. Especially if I consider that I'm a newbie trying to learn about KDE/Qt programming. So I guess I shouldn't think too big in the beginning. It would be a shame if I gave up and maybe even lose interest because of a too complicated or too big task and failing at it. So better to take it slowly but surely :) > Actually, it can go on the list without a mentor. What the heck, I'll > add it > to the list with me as mentor today :) Great. Thanks! > May 1st is Monday (!). We should email each other off-list about > writing the > proposal this weekend. Does anyone know if there is a repository of > successful KDE SoC proposals from last year? Yes we can do it over e-mail privately then. And on Jabber maybe. Some proposals from last year are here: http://code.google.com/soc-results.html but this doesn't say much. > Weird. Yeah, quite wierd. That's why I reply using webmail now. But it would be great if someone could take a look at this. -- JLP's Blog - http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/ _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu