List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: packaging scripts (Jason Harris)
From:       Andreas Nicolai <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-04-17 21:16:31

Hi Jason,

the packaging script is set up to work for the TRUNK branch. I would be
surprised to find i18n data there already. If you want to create a
stand-alone version of your program from the KDE 3.5 branch you'll have to
edit the ruby script and exchange the branch name.

Worked for me. I didn't notice any additional { in my main.cpp, maybe that
comes from the KDE4 port?

Andreas