List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: packaging scripts
From:       Jason Harris <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2006-04-13 20:14:42

Hello,

What do people use to package apps into release tarballs?  I have a ruby
script (kdeedu_release.rb) that I got from Carsten several months ago,
written by Mark Kretschmann.  But it has a couple of problems: it can't find
the i18n stuff (I think because it's been moved on the server), and for some
reason, it seems to be adding an extra "}" to the end of my main.cpp (!)

Is there an updated version of this script, or any other similar solutions out
there?

thanks,
Jason