Elisabeth Bauer wrote: > Carsten has already written something about the cooperation between KDE > and Wikipedia we organized at Linuxtag. To proceed with this and discuss > this further, I'd like to invite the KDE developers, especially members > of the KDE-edu team to our conference in August. > > Wikimania will take place from 4th to 8th August 2005 in the Haus der > Jugend in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. At Wikimania, the main developers > of Mediawiki will be present. The event starts on Monday 1st August with > the hacking days, a smaller meeting of the Mediawiki developers. The > public conference goes from 5th to 7th August. Additionally I'll be at ApacheCon in Stuttgart (July 19-22), so if anyone will be there please feel free to drop by the Wikipedia table and have a chat. I'd love to get a basic API sketched out for the web service so we can get some serious work done during Wikimania. :) -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com) MediaWiki lead developer _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu