List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Edubuntu
From:       "acentomo () libero ! it" <acentomo () libero ! it>
Date:       2005-07-01 6:02:34

Hello all,

I inform you that an *educational* version of Ubuntu
will be released around October 2005

http://www.edubuntu.org/

In these days in London a summit is taking place in order to coordinate the work.

At a first glance I saw that several Kdeedu software will be part of the distribution

http://www.edubuntu.org/EdubuntuSoftware

anyway some very important applicatives like Kig still miss.

Best regards
Andrea Centomo

Andrea Centomo

email: