List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: no more QPtrLists!
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-31 21:25:24

Well, there is Q3PtrList, but that should no be "abused", there is QList, that
is QValueList replacement, you can use a QList<foo*> to hold pointers to
structures. It is similar but not the same as does not have a integrated
iterator etc.

Feel free to ask more questions, but if you have a look at Qt4 assistant
"Porting from Qt 3 to Qt 4" the QPtrList<T> section is quite comprohensive.

Albert

A Dimarts 31 Maig 2005 23:05, Jason Harris va escriure: