List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: SMIL2 Content viewing.
From:       "Trenton Carr" <trentoncarr () telkomsa ! net>
Date:       2005-05-23 16:21:58

Hello all.

I'm in the process of adding some features to KMathTool and ask for some
guidance please.

I'm creating SMIL2 teaching modules (text, graphics and audio) with
Limsee2 a java app which calls for an external player, realplayer. I was
under the impression that any good browser would render SMIL2 content.

Would I be able to use Khtml_part to render SMIL2 content or how would I
go about doing this without resorting to external players or non-GPL code?

Kind Regards

Trenton

--
Master Maths George
Postnet Suite #109       +27 (0) 44 873 4683