List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re:[kde-edu]: Pino becomes Kig maintainer!
From:       "acentomo () libero ! it" <acentomo () libero ! it>
Date:       2005-04-09 9:53:53

---------- Initial Header -----------

From      : "Dominique Devriese" dominique.devriese@student.kuleuven.ac.be
To          : kde-edu@kde.org
Cc          :
Date      : Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:36:49 +0200
Subject : [kde-edu]: Pino becomes Kig maintainer!

> Hi,
>
> I've been talking a little with Maurizio and Pino, and I think I can
> announce that Pino is from now on the new Kig maintainer.

Also if Kdeedu is an international project I'm proud
that Kig has an Italian maintainer :-)

Thanks to all of you for the great amont of work still done.

Best wishes

Andrea Centomo

Andrea Centomo

Organization for Free Software in Education and Teaching

email:
acentomo@ofset.org