List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Re: Current maintainship state
From:       "Andreas Nicolai" <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-09-24 9:00:07

Hi all,

after weighting my spare time vs. effort to rewrite KTouch I decided now to do the \
current and necessary maintenance on KTouch (so no feature improvements so far) which \
will involve fixing the keyboard handling and moving all lectures and keyboard to \
i18n (I'll be needing your help on this, Anne-Marie :-)

The new KTouch - or what is available so far - will eventually become KTouch2 in the \
beta-branch of KDE cvs, so that other maintainers can join in and help out. It is \
just way too much work for me right now.

Hope you others around there can spare a little time as well to keep our KDEEDU \
module in good shape - I really think its an important part of the whole KDE package.

Bye and btw, thanks for the excellent coordination work, Anne-Marie!
Andreas

--
Andreas Nicolai                 Andreas.Nicolai@gmx.net
959 Lancaster Avenue            001 (315) 422-0024