Anne-Marie Mahfouf [040218 21:54]: > yes, usually in the kde-development plan you will state briefly what you > intend to do. I think that in your own TODO you can be more informal and also > list features you would like but don't have time to do. > You can also list small things like "new icon" that you will not list in the > KDE plan. Ah, ok. The TODO list is like the list I have just in my mind. Another solution would be to connect my brain with KDE CVS - well, I have to think about it... ;-) > Priority is to get your app up-to-date with HEAD code and new classes, I already ported KBruch over to the new config stuff. I have no splash screen and don't want to add one. Are there other things to be done? I mean new core classes I have to notice? > to have a nice doc Already there... > and WhatsThis help. Ah yes... is a whatsthis help more descriptive? I already have some tooltips. Do I add the same text to the whatsthis help? > Doxygen comments in every .h files might also be added as a good feature, in > order to help other people to join easily. Already done, well ... mostly ;-) Steinchen -- KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/) CVS: kdeedu/kbruch State: finished, no known bugs _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu