Hi > Hi Annma, > > please note that that I offered to take care for KVocTrain in November, > but I am not /running/ to get this job! > Karl-Heinz I think it's nice to have 3 people (Karl-Heinz, Samuel and Peter) interested in KVocTrain. We can put several names as maintainers or one name and others as contributors. You can just decide among you what you prefer. Plese tell me if you (one or several) need cvs access to the website so one of you can update the website. All the information is on Ewald sourceforge website and it's outdated a bit. i think that creating more pages on the edu website and adding all the info would be nice. Now the edu website is refreshed immediately so any error is immediately seen and can be corrected ;) annma _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu