List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: QtForum.org contest for education Qt apps
From:       Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2004-02-09 21:32:32

Dominique Devriese writes:

> Hi,

> You should all read the following page:
>   http://contest.qtforum.org/
> Note that they don't require an entry to be new or written
> specifically for the contest.  They do require that there is only
> one contributor to the project, which immediately excludes Kig from
> participation :(

> Other KDE-Edu apps should definitely enter the competition.

Ok, apparently, I guess I must have misunderstood the paragraph I
quoted in my last post.  In that case, we should definitely enter some
or all KDE-Edu applications in the contest.  I'm currently building a
package of Kig.

Does anyone know when the entries should be submitted, and what
category they want in the submission form ?

cheers
domi