List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: BasicMath KDE application
From:       Alexander Schunk <alexander_schunk () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2004-01-27 11:25:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,i would like to create a basic Math application that teaches basic mathematical \
operations like add, subtract, multiply and divide. If this has already been done or \
if similar work is in progress, please let me know.If not, i start working on it.PS: \
How can I make my yahoo mail program work without hidden HTML tags and set it to \
plain text only???cheers.Alex

Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de
Mit Yahoo! Suche finden Sie alles: www.suche.yahoo.de.