Henrique Pinto writes: > On Saturday 10 January 2004 17:38, Dominique Devriese wrote: >> This sounds like an excellent idea. There seems to be a news >> section on kde-look. Anyone knows how we could try to get >> something posted there ? > I have posting rights at kde-look.org, send me the text and I can > put it there... Great ! How about this text ? I copied the list of apps from annma's mail. Please comment. Henrique, please hold off posting this until everyone's had a chance to comment. Create the new KDE-EDU application icons ! The icons for the KDE-Edu applications are beginning to show their age. They are only available in small sizes, and could generally use an update. Unfortunately, we ( the project's developers ) all lack graphic talents, and we are looking for people interested in creating new icons. We need SVG icons, for the following apps: FlashKard, Kalzium, KBruch, KEduca, KHangman, Kig, Kiten, KLettres, KMessedWords, KMPlot, KPercentage, KTouch, KVerbos and KVoctrain. You can contact us if you need more information. Thanks for your help. cheers domi _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu