On Monday 12 August 2002 19:52, Mahfouf Anne-Marie wrote: > From: Geert Stams > > >Theoretically Khangman and Klettres can be used by adults as well but has > >little didactical value. Too easy not interesting enough. Software for > >adults > >for learning a foreign language is much different. Normally cut to very > >specific real life situations / problems. > > well, this is what I also thought at first but I got emails from adults > that were very interested > to use it, especially in Russian and Japanese (which are not supported > yet). Those BTW (this is a little bug report ;-). The dutch version is very hard to understand because of the volume and the quality. I cannot imagine, that one can learn the alphabet with these sound files of low quality. Maybe you can ask the author to improve the quality? Greetings, eva _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu