Am Samstag, 10. August 2002 10:28 schrieb Eva Brucherseifer: > Hi, > > Matze and I will attend the KDE e.V. membership meeting in Hamburg > (Germany), 24-28 aug, where the membership meeting will maybe take one day > and the rest will be free for whatever hackers want to do ;-) > > Maybe we can have an edu work meeting there and do some coding/designing? > Are any edu > people coming? Right now the 'hot topics' are: > - a control module for edu apps (and a common config dialog) > - some kind of concept for the integration of little tasks into one app > (esp. all the little math apps that are coming up at the moment). > - style guide (although I still have the feeling, that we still are pret= ty > lost without the help of teachers and psychologists...). But maybe we can > discuss some GUI improvements of existing apps. Well, I think that is a really great Idea, although I can probably only att= end=20 during the weekend. Would be cool to have a day or two concentrating on=20 kdeedu :-) So yes, I will be there if you let me in :-) Are only KDE e.V. members allo= wed=20 or may every coder come? Klas _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu