List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: timestables
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-08-07 15:53:20

Uwe Thiem <uwe@polytechnic.edu.na> [020807 12:07]:
> while a had a bit of time I wrote a little timestables trainer, ktt. It's
> incomplete and barely more than a proof of concept. Tables can't be chosen
> yet. And while it adapts to the trainee (mistakes trigger exercises to be
> repeated more often), it doesn't save that information between sessions.
> Graphics are, well, very plain. ;-)

I think it is ok. One thing I would like to see is if I enter a wrong result
the app shows me the correct one. This must not be in a separate window.

> Anyway, you can download the source from
> http://download.polytechnic.edu.na/~uwe/ktt.tgz
>
> I'd be interested in comments whether such a beast is useful at all.

I think it would be a good think for kde edu. Maybe you should join the
developer's mailing list kde-edu-devel over lists.kde.org.

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)